"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

Casualties of the so-called science of Psychiatry

Notice how this "troubled teen that admired hitler" depicts his last victim...a klansman. Yeah, this native american kid really seems like somebody who loves neo-nazis. The so called science of psychiatry uses drugs on our children; some that have side effects that include suicide and extremely violent behavior. This is what happened to the Columbine shooters and other school rampagers too. They and their victims are casualties of this fucked up system.

The so called science of psychiatry is used as a weapon against society's undesirables-to pathologize them and destroy their lives in conjuction with a federal mind control program as well as the simple protection of the interests of the wealthy. The so called science of psychaitry also is just a straight broker and legalized pusher for the pharmaceutical industry's drugs. Their infamous Diagnostic Statistical Manual lists hundreds of conditions as a mental illness, including such inocous or counter cultural things like being into alternative herbs/vitamins or having a strong mistrust of authority. Basically, the DSM is designed to be able to list anybody as mentally ill to pathologize them...even me and you.

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

Evil-Dog Does It Again

Everytime Evil-Dog publishes something, you have to sit up and take notice. Each time he does something groundbreaking. This is probably the best 3d presented as a flash movie that Ive seen.

Punk-O-Matic was an awesome interactive that blows away any interactive toy in its innovation, coolness, and usefulness. I was almost sad when I saw punk-0-matic fell off the top 50 of all time list on the portal. I think it deserves top 20 easy.

I cant wait to see more of this series, and like the reviewer before me, Yeah, I think it's good enough to put into a film festival or syndication. A lot of the drek out there doesnt hold a candle to this latest excellence from Evil-Dog, who just earned and overdue place on my favorite artist list.

Evil-Dog responds:

:P those are nice compliments! thanks a lot man
we're glad you liked this movie!

911 - The Movie II 911 - The Movie II

Excellent Days Work!

That's very cool for just one days work. Its strong enough to stand next to any of the submissions on newgrounds. You're pretty fast and your work is very good. You are a talented flash artist.

911 - The Movie 911 - The Movie

Excellent! Brilliant! Well Done!

Mark, I vote you my #1 favorite artist! You might want to check out my submissions, "Free Mars" and "Multimedia Expose" here on newgrounds. I think that artistic courage like yours is so rare and so very needed in the world today. Dont listen to the braying of the sheep! Your work on this animation is a truely great work of art! This Thursday, the 9-11 Commission, the modern day Warren Commission, will come to a close and cast the official spin on the lies about the greatest atrocity perpetrated by the US government on its own citizenry in the modern era (uh...so far that is). I cant praise your work enough! I have more cool work that I have done along the same lines if you want to email me I would be glad to share some links to my artwork!: blackreb@earthlink.net. Mark, thanks again for doing this wonderful piece of political cartooning and keep up the good work! #1 FAVORITE ARTIST!!!